The mission of 1-800-BOARDUP is to assist organizations who share our commitment to helping victims of disaster. Although 1-800-BOARDUP is a for-profit enterprise, our true success is measured by our ability to serve effectively those in need through our unwavering commitment to our core principles and values, which are:
We Love our Dog (our brand)
- It represents not just our company … but our culture.
- Ours is a culture of passion, and a passion for service.
- We believe deeply in our brand and the strategic value it represents.
- We strive to emulate the culture, principles, and values of the fire service.
We are Go-Givers, Not Just Go Getters
- We place people before profit.
- We do the right thing … ALWAYS.
- We engage meaningfully in the communities we serve.
- We give willingly, without regard to “What’s in it for me?”
We Build Lasting Partnerships
- We achieve this through compassion, sincerity, and generosity.
- By recognizing that relationships of trust are everything … PERIOD.
- By honoring all commitments: say what you do, do what you say.
- By embracing the principle that “Our strength is in our unity.”
We Always Seek a Better Way
- Through collaboration, innovation, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- With continuous improvement in systems, training, teamwork, and individual action.
- Through obsession with our local service partner’s and first responder’s success and satisfaction.
- By providing a rewarding and engaging work environment where talented, high-performance people can thrive.
“We are always focused on being remarkably better than our competition in every market we serve.”
- Belle Glade
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Briny Breezes
- Delray Beach
- Glen Ridge
- Gulf Stream
- Highland Beach
- Juno Beach
- Jupiter Inlet Colony
- Lake Clarke Shores
- Lake Park
- Mangonia Park
- North Palm Beach
- Ocean Ridge
- Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Springs
- Riviera Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- South Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach